Monday, June 25, 2012

Eclos Plant Based Beauty Review #EclosBeauty


There's no doubt that we all want to stay looking younger as long as possible! I, for one, started using anti-aging products when I was in my early 20's, basically because I loved how anti-aging products immediately improved the appearance of my skin.

Just recently, I found a line of products that not only show immediate results, but also create LASTING results! The products are called éclos Skin Care, and I am in LOVE!

Eclos_StarterKit.jpg

éclos features Apple Stem Cells that have been extracted from a rare Swiss apple. The ability to stimulate the stem cells in the skin helps to encourage your skin to appear - and act - like "younger" skin. The Apple Stem Cell technology is mixed with plant extracts, vitamins and good old anti-oxidants.

What I saw in the mirror immediately after using the 5 product system was fantastic! My husband and children said that it looked like my skin was more blended, just like I had added a layer of foundation...yet all I had done was wash my face with the éclos products and then apply the regenerative and restorative creams and serums.

For those of us who are tired of spending our hard-earned money on expensive products, éclos has put together a fabulous Anti-Aging Skin Care Starter Kit of sample sized products (and a little goes a long way). Here is what you will get for $19.99:

• Facial Cleanser Skin Prep
• Cellular Activator Face Serum
• Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
• Restorative Eye Cream
• Instant Radiance Facial Scrub
• Skin Renewal Clay Mask
• éclos Terry Cloth Head Band

Again, like I said, a little goes a long way. One little dab will be suitable for one use. The sample sized bottles, while they seem small at first, will easily last 2 weeks, if not more, depending on how frugal you are. The OUTCOME is the best. Think make-up free face with the appearance of makeup! Also, because of the exfoliating properties of the Instance Radiance Facial Scrub, you will also reap the benefits of exfoliated skin that not only has a smooth, shiny appeal, but it will also have a rosy appearance, too!

And, éclos is giving away a sample kit to one lucky Mommy Rantings reader, so:

Leave a comment on this blog post stating which product in the kit you are most excited to try. (That's it, U.S. winner only. Winner to be announced Friday, July 6th. Good Luck!)


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">