Thursday, November 26, 2015

Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving...

And all through my house, the teens were laying around like bums, and the mice were eating the crumbs.

The littles were making a huge mess near the chimney, I swear...with hopes that the irresponsible teens would clean the mess, I declare.

Papa played music as tried to call it a wrap, because all I wanted to do was lay my head down for a long winter's nap.

{Sigh...} It truly is the eve of Thanksgiving and I have many, many things to be thankful for, but to avoid the expense of potentially seeming all mushy, I will just stick to the facts.

The children are all asleep at 11:20 p.m. #Blessing
The house is as clean as its probably going to get tonight. At least it's better than it was 2 hours ago. #Blessing

We have plenty of food for Thanksgiving. #Blessing

We have friends who love us. #Blessing

We have a roof over our heads. #Blessing

And I'm too tired to list anything else, but we are blessed.

Hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving. Get stuffed like the turkeys and hopefully the kids allow you a well-deserved nap!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">