Sunday, March 11, 2012

Become.com - A backwards review

I ran across a website recently and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with ordering through them? The site is called Become.com and they have an expansive selection of products that I love!

For instance, check out the cocktail table with pull up tray selection. Or, the efavormart eggplant satin that will make any table look festive for a mixture of different holidays and occasions. And, since everyone thinks that freelance writers stay at home in their pajamas all day, I might as well get myself gilliganomalley sleepwear, to top it all off.

So, I'm making this review a bit backwards this time...I'm asking you if you have ever heard of become.com and what your experience has been with the site. Leave a comment!

This post was brought to you by our friends at Blogsvertise.com.



alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">