Friday, July 20, 2012

Need Business Cards? Buildasign.com has You Covered!

Let me tell you, I was super excited to be contacted by a representative for Custom Signs, and even more excited as we continued to talk about their services, as I will need them as Mommy Rantings expands - (and although the future expansions are in the thought process, they WILL happen within the next couple of years).

What was at the top of the needs list was business cards, so I pitched the idea, and was tickled pink to hear "We can do that for you!" So, I set out on their site to create and personalize my very own, new and fresh business cards to promote Mommy Rantings. Here is what I was able to create:



What do you think? Their site is simple-for-dummies. Creating your own personalized business cards is an easy walk-through process, with pre-designed templates to choose from. You choose the colors, the fonts, and place the text anywhere you want. (And, there's a sense of accomplishment when you see the finished product that you love!)

Then, I went one step further and requested glossy prints, because glossy business cards are so much prettier, in my opinion. And, with buildasign.com, you get what you ask for! Glossy prints, they were!

Pricing

I actually spent a little time searching the web for business card pricing at several different places, some well-known and others that I hadn't heard about before. Buildasign.com definitely has very comparable prices to their competitors, and when comparing, you need to think about the durability of the stock paper that is used. Buildasign.com's business cards are not flimsy, like the thin, feather-light, magazine-page-thin business cards that you may receive from many other companies. Not card-board thick, but more like a really decent photo or lighter, paperback book cover.  

Service

Ultimately, I cannot be happier with the service and the helpfulness of the company. If you have questions, give them a shout and they will be more than happy to help you with whatever you may need.

Business cards are just the start of their extensive list of products and services. Here are some of the things they can help you with to promote your business:

  • Event banners
  • Business banners
  • Fridge magnets
  • Business flags
  • Yard Signs
  • Campaign signs
  • For sale signs
  • Open house signs
  • Bumper magnets
  • Funny bumper signs
  • Personalized license plates
  • Decals
  • Parking signs

Canvas Prints

Also, if you want to turn photos of your children or your family into a canvas print, the fabulous owners of buildasign.com also have the site Easy Canvas Prints. Although I have yet to use their canvas print service, I bet it's just a simple as their business cards were, and I can already think of a few photos of the children that I would love to see on canvas!

It was a sheer pleasure working with buildasign.com. It won't be the last time that I use their services for my own business needs!



Thank you, buildasign.com for the business cards! I was not provided compensation for this post, however buildasign.com did offer 250 beautiful, glossy print business cards in exchange for a review on Mommy Rantings. 



alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">