Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Our Loving Bedtime Routine

I posted this on Facebook the other day and thought it was cute enough to share on Mommy Rantings.

Our loving nightly routine...

Me: I guess I have to turn off the TV, because you won't stay in bed. (turning off TV)


Kodi: No! I don't want the TV off! Stop, Mommy! 


Me: (walking out of the room)


Kodi: You need a spankin! You can't turn the TV off, you just can't! 


Me: Dakoda, I'm the boss. When you're the boss, you can say when the TV goes off. Goodnight, I love you.


Dakoda: No! You don't love me! 


Me: I do love you, my little Kodi bear. 


Kodi: No, you don't! And I don't love you!


(silence)


Kodi: Mommy?


(silence)


Kodi: Mommy, I'm sorry.


Me: goodnight, Kodi. I love you.


Kodi: I love you,too, mom.

This, too, shall pass...


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">