Friday, March 18, 2016

Book, Breaking the Rules, Press Release!

The press release is out and I'm so excited!

Breaking the Rules: 7 Controversial Parenting "Rules" and Why Parents Should Be Breaking Them is featured in a PR Newswire press release today and I just found it on Yahoo! It is also on a couple of other websites that I am not familiar with, and that is wonderful, too.



It is not that I ever wanted to brag about "breaking the rules," but rather wanted to ensure other parents thoroughly researched and thought through any parenting decisions they made. While Hillary Clinton just announced that being the President of the United States is the "world's hardest job," I beg to differ.

Parenting is, by far, the most difficult job on the planet. The job does not end after 4 or 8 years, which is the length of 1 or 2 terms in the White House. Parenting is for the rest of your life. It does not end at 18, either. If you are a mom, you are a mom forever. If you are a dad, the job never ends.

I am sure we all agree that we need to make the best decisions we can make for our kids, which includes being - and remaining - informed, every step of the way.

Join me in the adventure of doing my own research and sometimes making decisions that do not follow the "social norms" or expert opinion. If you have not read it yet, you can get Breaking the Rules here.

If you have already read it and have not left a review, I would love you for leaving one! Just head to here to leave a review.

Have a great day!




If you liked this post, click on the share buttons. Don't forget to subscribe to stay in the loop. And, if you love books, check out my books in the right hand column


Thanks for stopping by!


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">