Monday, July 25, 2011

Packing and Moving

Just checking in to say that I will be busy, busy, busy packing and moving this week. Everything is coming down to the wire, but I believe that God has it all worked out for us...

Just yesterday, in the nick of time (and in the midst of me banging my head against the wall, wondering if we were EVER going to find a house), my wonderful husband came back into town (he's working 6 days a week, 12 hours per day out of town, so we only see him on Sundays right now) and found the house that we'd absolutely LOVE to move into. Today, I meet with the owner and we're all praying that everything works out, because our move out date is officially this upcoming weekend (the current landlord has sold the house).

For a family our size, it's been extremely difficult to find a house to accommodate us. We need a four bedroom or bigger, of course, and 4 bedroom rentals are not easy to find, so the search has been tedious!

I'm trying hard not to get excited about this house yet (there is a purchase option, too!)...as soon as I get a definitive answer, I'm posting pics, so stay tuned! And, in the meantime, bear with me! Even though I will be very busy unpacking and organizing, I should be back on track with blogging next week.

If you have a quick moment, please pray for my family! We need all the prayers we can get right now to make it through the next week. Thanks!


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">