Monday, February 6, 2012

What's a Bumpychick?

I'll admit that I'm "one of those mothers" who giggles when her little hooligans spout things from their mouths that well, let's just say: sound inappropriate.

Then, there are the questions children ask that throw you off guard, like when my oldest son asked me if I would be embarrassed if all of my deep, dark inner thoughts were broadcasted on a billboard. Like, what do you say to that?

And, all I can do is shake my head when I look back at the time when I couldn't, for the life of myself, figure out why in the world my then two-year-old would want to set my newest addition's pants-on-fiya!

I also recently admonished, with my tail between my legs, how Kodi-bear chastised me for bad words.

Lately, though, I've been trying hard to figure out exactly what a "Bumpychick" is.

Yes, this is my current-two-year-old, Kodi-bear's new word. Bumpychick.

Used in a sentence? "No, you Bumpychick!"

Your guess, at this point, is as good as mine!

If you figure out what he's trying to tell me, please leave a comment! We'd love to hear the made-up words and phrases that come out of your precious little one's mouth! Have you figured out what they mean?

 

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">