Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Bachelor - Bye Bye Kacie B? Don't worry, she'll be back!



I want to put my own two cents in here about Monday night's show, the Bachelor. I've been watching the show, and the Bachelorette, since the beginning - I just love to watch the places that they visit each week! I think that is one of the biggest reasons I make sure I don't miss a show. But, besides the amazing views and the fabulous cities and the exhilarating activities that they get to do, there's the plot...

So, each week, we're left with a feeling of loss after watching Ben send girls home. This week was the first week that I really felt this way this season. Kacie B. - I thought she had it made until I watched the show Monday night. When Kacie B.'s mom said that she didn't approve of how past couples left the show and then shacked up together. She hoped that wasn't Ben's plan.

Right there, I knew there was trouble in paradise for Kacie B. That's a very old-fashioned way of thinking nowadays. And, as Ben said, people need the chance to check each other out by living together and see if they can handle living with each other. I could rant on, talking about how I felt about the subject, but that's not the point. The fact that Kacie B.'s mom was so blunt about it made me cringe for poor Kacie B.

I wonder if she'll be upset with her mom for doing that?

Well, Bachelor fans, here's what I've found:

1) There's a spoiler page with pics for the finale if you're wondering who's getting eliminated next week.

2) Kacie B comes back on the show to tell Ben what she thinks of Courtney. Why in the world is he keeping her around anyways???

3) And, according to Reality Rewind, Ben proposes to Courtney????

4) Then, they end up not speaking to each other? What a dummy Ben, what a dummy! Or, maybe not, because if you read the article about them not speaking to each other, it sounds like Ben isn't too upset about it at all. Was it just a ploy to get girls and travel the world? Maybe he's not so dumb.

Does he really pick Courtney? Really?

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">