Sunday, August 23, 2015

Get My Book! (Review Bloggers)...for only $2.99!

If you have ever wanted to start a blog or if you are a blogger who wants to get into reviewing products, services and events,
Welcome to my book!
This is it, right here! It will tell you everything that you need to know, and more, to get started.

Get It Now

This is not a silly scam. This is actually what I learned through the blood, sweat and tears of blogging, and I wanted to share it with anyone who has yearned about where to start. 

I'm not one to brag about my skills and abilities or boast about things that I have accomplished. As a matter of fact, most people who know me will tell you that I am a pretty down-to-earth, humble mama who doesn't really say a whole lot about her accomplishments.



I don't know why I'm like that, but I've found that, in the long run, it kind of hurts me, because I find it difficult to market my own books. Most of my friends are taken aback when I tell them that I have two published books (and working on more!), and that's if they even know that I have a website.

About the Book

I'm going to make this as short and sweet as possible. If you are new to blogging, you will want to read Review Bloggers. If you have been blogging for a while already and you would love to jump into reviewing and giving away products on your blog, this is the book for you!

I outlined everything that you need to know about blogging, from statistics to social media to building your readership. Then, I also included some of my tips and tricks and organizational strategies to help you keep it all on track. Established bloggers who want to review products can check and see if they are on the right track, and then quickly move onto the "getting flooded" with products" part.

Bloggers are getting PAID to review products, now, too. Your time is WORTH MONEY, my hardworking blogging friends! If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for?

Look, it's only $2.99. If you have Kindle Unlimited, you can get it for FREE. But, just think as that little $2.99 that Amazon takes 30% of as a small token donation (I have 9 children, after all!) to my family.

And, it's a pretty good read, from what I've heard in the reviews. (I promise, none of those reviews are PAID, either.) I was bummed someone left a 4 star review, but it was still honestly positive and only said that you couldn't get from here to there overnight, but as I said in my response to the review, I took everything I learned through blood, sweat and tears for years and condensed it so that people can achieve it in a fraction of the time. 

Happy reading! Let me know what you think!


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">