Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Aishwarya is Even MORE Beautiful!


Mommyish.com

Indian film actress and model, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, also touted "most beautiful woman" has been facing a lot of criticism since the birth of her baby, Aaradhya. Apparently, her “baby fat” after having her child has caused so-called fans (I call them “haters”) to spout harsh comments about the extra weight that she is carrying around.

I saw a comment on Facebook that one of my friends from India made and I had to look into the story…Let me just say that I think she looks fantastic! They say, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, but I think that ANY woman who spends 9 months growing and nourishing a baby in their abdomen is beautiful, no matter how she looks before, during, and after the delivery!

I also saw another thing on Facebook that I loved. It was one of those “photos” with a message and it had a picture of a woman’s tummy with a few stretch marks on it. It said almost exactly what my husband has been telling me since my first child…”Your body isn’t ruined! You’re a tiger who’s earned her stripes!”

Love it!

So, what do you think? Don’t you agree that people need to leave Aishwarya alone and let her enjoy her time as a mom without being self-conscious about the amazing body of hers that just produced a child?


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">