Friday, December 11, 2015

Breaking the Rules Book Hits Amazon Best Sellers Top 100!

I am ecstatic to announce that my new release, Breaking the Rules, has already hit the Amazon Best Seller Top 100 list for Parenting Reference!

It's currently at the #42 position!



Yes, I discuss 7 controversial parenting issues, but I do it with my children's best interests in mind. I oppose all of the experts, but rightly so. Excerpt:


"You are making some of the most important decisions in your children's lives. Do  not fear going against the grain and breaking the rules, especially in the best interests of your child!"

And, you can get it all for $2.99 on Amazon Kindle. Don't have a Kindle? No problem. I downloaded the Amazon Kindle app on my phone. There's also one for the PC, so there really are no excuses. :)

There's a reason it's climbing to the top so fast! Get your copy now and be informed!

Those of you who have already bought a copy, and, better yet, went back to the Amazon page and left a review, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Your support means the world to me!
alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">