Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New PRESS ROOM on Mommy Rantings - PR Newswire (Plus FREE Benefits for Bloggers & Journalists)

Disclosure: First of all, I want to say up front, that I was not required or requested to post this. I was approached with the possibility of a partnership, but a blog post was not part of it. I decided to write this one on my own. The more I read about the benefits of this website and company, the more I thought...there are a lot of people I know who would love to be part of this!

FREE STUFF TOO? Oh, yes, for the most part, all of these resources are free. Who doesn't love free?

So, here's the lowdown:


I'd like to welcome and thank our new partner, PR Newswire! If you go to the News Channel on Mommy Rantings, you will find syndicated press releases from PR Newswire that are geared toward us parents. (Go ahead and click the News Channel link and check out the new section of Mommy Rantings, I'll wait.)





I love it, because it's a way for Mommy Rantings to provide you up-to-date news on all things parenting, straight from the award-winning press release company that's been in business for over 60 years. Press release topics include, but are not limited to: new book releases, top baby names of the year, financial planning, new films, and new technology for parents and babies, and the list goes on and on. As new press releases come out, the content will automatically be updated on Mommy Rantings.

If you haven't heard about PR Newswire before, let me introduce you. They have a little bit of something for everyone! Members are part of an exclusive community that is chock-full of benefits.



This is the part I really wanted to share with you. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first started reading about all of the benefits that a FREE MEMBERSHIP will provide you with! I kept looking for the small writing that talked about fees, but you won't find that. Sure, if you want to send out a press release, that is going to cost some money, but all of these resources that I am going to talk about are absolutely free, no obligation.

To be completely honest, I am ecstatic!

FOR EVERYONE

Whether you are a business owner, a marketer or a PR rep, there seems to be something for just about anyone in the content creating niche at PR Newswire. Do you want to spread the word about a new campaign? New service? New product? Content is distributed to over 200,000 media points and 10,000 websites. Now, this is the one thing that will cost you - Press Releases. However, everything else is free.

PR Newswire has already established a huge network of bloggers and journalists, so there is a good chance the media will pick up your press release info and send it out to their communities, as well. I'm not going to go into how great Press Releases can be, but they need to be well-written and well-planned out. Even the timing of sending them out should be considered. (If you need help with press releases, you can hit my Contact Me page and send me a message. I won't charge you nearly as much as most people will to help with your press release needs.)

FOR BLOGGERS, JOURNALISTS, SELF-PUBLISHERS, ETC.

Here's where it gets good!

Journalists, hobbyists, self-publishers, and everyone else who may be interested, PR Newswire has an entire (nearly endless) section for you! You will find a calendar of blogger events on their blogger page that you might be interested in.

Need ideas for content? Set up a customized profile and you will receive press releases that are based on the preferences that you select. Need hi-res images? No problem.

Want to interview a spokesperson? Check out the Media Tour info on the page for bloggers.

Imagine how much more you can do with your content strategy if you have all of this at the tip of your hands! It gets even better!



NEED AN "EXPERT"?

Profnet is part of PR Newswire. Content creators! All you have to do is fill out a form with your contact information, what type of expert you need and your deadline. You will be hooked up with an expert. I have yet to try this, but I am seriously thinking this could make for some really interesting content! This is for FREE!

ProfNet Connect. Before I say anything more, I know what you're thinking. Another social media platform? Yes, but hear me out. This one is exclusively made up of PR and media professionals and experts. To me, it's like LinkedIn with caramel, whipped cream and a cherry on top!

Is there a topic you are researching? Simply type it in the search bar of ProfNet and you can find the experts that you need to connect with.

Are you an expert? Sign up and you can build yourself a profile and make yourself known. (I think, but I am not 100% sure that experts might need to pay for their membership.)

There's just so much more I could talk about, but maybe you should head on over and check out PR Newswire yourself.

What do you have to lose?

P.S. Feel free to come back and thank me! :)





If you liked this post, click on the share buttons. Don't forget to subscribe to stay in the loop. And, if you love books, check out my books in the right hand column >>>>>>>>


Thanks for stopping by!


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">