Saturday, December 12, 2015

"Hello...From the Mother Side" Parody (Video) Uproarious Depiction of Motherhood!

This is one of those posts that simply does not need any commentary. But, I will say...especially during the holidays, and with nine kids, I feel her! I truly, truly feel her!

So, without further ado, here is Emily Mills' parody of Adele's Hello:





Hello, it’s me. 
I would love to grab a glass of wine and maybe some cheese
But I’ve got kids I have to feed
I’ve got one in volleyball and one who’s coming home with D’s
Why can’t she get this, fraction business
I can’t take it anymore…

Hello from the mother side
I must have called a thousand times
to tell her this homework is really breaking my heart
But when I try it clearly doesn’t tear her apart anymore.

Hello, mama how’ve you been
I can tell you’ve been stress eating from the Cheetos on your hands
It’s okay, you need a win
You’ve been plucking facial whiskers 
and your thighs touch skin to skin…

Hello from the mother side
I think I might break down and cry
Cause I love my children, but I don’t want anymore
can somebody pass me the pinot noir…




If you liked this post, click on the share buttons. Don't forget to subscribe to stay in the loop. And, if you love books, check out my books in the right hand column >>>>>>>>


Thanks for stopping by!


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">