Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Surgery Update

Just a quick update on little Dylan's surgery: it went very well, he recovered like a champ and is at home now, just like his normal self. I am in awe of his strength and resilience!

Pregnancy update: Nurse called today to tell me that blood results revealed that I am iron deficient...nothing new, as this happens every pregnancy. Hello, Iron Pills. :( At least it's only for another 16 days...or less!

Weather update: After a very beautiful last few weeks, the cooler, fall weather, accompanied with clouds and rain, have approached us. A nasty storm front hit the Ohio Valley area, all the way up through Western NY, so we saw some strange weather this past weekend, too, with thunderstorms and winds that were close to tropical storm winds. It's now passed through, but the clouds and rain have not. I guess that's good news for my flowers....they needed some rain. :)

Have a great rest of the day! I'm going to get some much-needed rest!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">