Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gourmet Gift Basket Review & Military Donation Opp! Spread the Cheer This Season!

It is always an extreme pleasure working with GourmetGiftBaskets.com! This year, for the holidays, I'm featuring an exciting gift basket! It's GourmetGiftBaskets.com's Christmas Gift Basket Classic.







My first thought when I saw it was, "Ooooh! A beautiful basket to add to my collection!" Because, yes, I am a Basket Queen! Forget what's inside! I have baskets on my mantle, baskets on my television, baskets on my dresser, baskets in my kitchen. Count 'em...I have no idea how many baskets I have around the house! So, the basket itself is a quality basket, and it's one of the bigger ones that I currently have now.

Inside the basket...you're going to find the perfect combination for anyone who loves Christmas!

Let's start with the almighty Chocolate Covered Cherries, the Dark Chocolate Bar, Dipping Pretzels, Cheese Biscuits, Almond Pecan-dy Crunch, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and much more! This is definitely one of those Christmas baskets that anyone will enjoy.

It's a perfect centerpiece for Christmas dinner or a present for someone who's difficult to buy for. Additionally, at only $59.99, it's priced at a steal, considering all of the gourmet stuff that it has inside of the packaging! We're going to save it for Christmas day...that's if the children let me get away with it!

Attention Bloggers: Military Donations for Christmas!

There are still, unfortunately, many military members oversees this upcoming holiday. Gourmetgiftbaskets.com is presenting the opportunity to bloggers to help spread the holiday cheer this year. All you have to do is:

1) Choose one of the Christmas gift baskets from here.

2) The topic of your post should discuss the Christmas gift selection that Gourmetgiftbaskets.com offers.

3) Write up a review of the gift basket of your choice from the link above and explain how you think it would be a great gift choice. Be sure to include the proper links in your post. For each blog post that is written about their Christmas Gifts selection, they will donate two care packages to military personnel.


4) Schedule the post for publishing between November 21st and December 14th and leave me a comment with the URL and I will pass the URL's onto the Gourmetgiftbaskets.com rep. Please be sure to post and leave me a message by Dec 14th to ensure the delivery of the gift baskets is on time for the soldiers to receive by Christmas!

It costs you nothing to donate something this year! Just a little time to write a blog post and you can pat yourself on the back for doing your good deed for Christmas! So, spread the word to other bloggers and start blogging! Just don't forget to leave a comment with the URL to ensure that the baskets make it to the soldiers!



Thanks, Gourmetgiftbaskets.com for the opportunity to review yet another one of your spectacular baskets this Christmas! I was provided a gift basket to review, no compensation was paid for this post. All opinions are mine.




alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">