Monday, November 14, 2011

Life Insurance: Do You Have It?

Question of the Day: Do You Have Life Insurance?

Okay, so if you're here, you're most likely a parent, and by the looks of the demographic breakdown of Mommy Rantings, you're most likely a mother that is between the ages of 30-34 and you are a stay-at-home or work-at-home mom.

I have a confession. I don't have life insurance. I don't. I have no idea what my family would do without a mommy, and I honestly don't really want to think about it, either. But, what if, for some reason, something DID happen to the QueenMom? Grrr! I would hate to even think about it!

So, out of curiosity, I was running around the Internet, checking out different kinds of life insurance...and I stumbled across AptusInsurance.com. It's a quick and easy system, and to be quite honest with you, after I received the quotes, they were so low, it was hard to say that it wasn't worth it to get life insurance for my family, if something (God forbid) were to happen to me!

Then, there are Universal plans, which my financial adviser once tried to explain to me, but (even as a former accountant) it went over my head! However, what I do remember is that my adviser strongly suggested that it was the most common life insurance policy and it would work best for me and my family.

Listen, I'm not suggesting that you run out and purchase a life insurance plan...but I am asking if you have any experience working with places like Aptus Insurance and how that experience panned out? Do you have life insurance...and what would your family do if something were to happen to the Momma Bear of the family? Leave me a comment!


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">