Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Winter of Warmth...

It's cold up here in Lockport, New York! Chilly-freeze cold! And, we haven't even made it to the real cold weather yet...

Which brings me to daydream about warm summer days and places like epcot resort hotels that seem like they're millions of miles away. Then, I'm led to surfing websites with pretty pools and sunny, blue skies like the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin...

Ahh! It looks so relaxing and welcoming right now. Restaurants and lounges that remind you that you're in a completely different world away from home. Like a Java Bar stock full of a variety of coffees, cappuccinos and lattes and a Splash Grill that caters burgers, pizza and sandwiches right next to the outdoor lap pool. Or better yet, I could take a stroll to the Fresh Mediterranean Market for foods that gained inspiration from different spots around the world, cooked right in font of me...

Taking the kids to the Garden Grove will be the highlight of the trip, where we would snap pictures of their playful interaction with Disney characters. I can imagine my two-year-old resisting hugs from Mickey or Pluto because he's "scared", similar to how he acted at Chuck E Cheese's this summer.

And then I wake up and look out the window, once again realizing that a winter of warmth for me will be sitting inside, as close to the fireplace as I can get, coffee in hand.



alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">