Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Guest Boggers Welcome

I'm opening the Mommy Rantings forum to guest bloggers for the holiday season, which means two things:

1) Cool, new subjects for visitors (especially if you're getting tired of my "rantings"
2) An open (global) floor for guest bloggers to come here and spread the word about their causes, thoughts, ideas, crafts, or just Mommyhood, in general. And, you don't have to be a blogger or a "Mommy blogger" to come and share...the sky's the limit.

http://www.touchofclass.com/


Just email me at cousinsbethany@hotmail.com and let me know that you are interested, the general topic that you want to write about, and when you will be writing the blog post. Although I do not mind controversial topics, I do like to keep it fairly clean.

I will offer: author credit, a bio, and even a pic. Your post will be up for two days (for now)...If I get more requests than I can handle, I will lower it to one day.

So, send me a message and I will give you a spot!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea, which I have to say, you are never lacking in. Love it, love it, love it.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">