Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Easter? Are You Serious?

 The Funny Things That Kids Say!


I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation that I had with my 6 year old, Wes, the day before Thanksgiving, so I decided to post it. He is such a smarty pants sometimes, I have no clue what is going to come out of his mouth, however on this holiday, he had things just a little confused.

Here's our little conversation:

Wes: Mom! I'm so excited tomorrow is Easter! I can't wait to have turkey!

Me: Really? Me too! Only, are you sure that the Easter Bunny is coming? (trying not to laugh)

Wes: (a bit perplexed, slowly shaking his head "Yes")

Me: I think that tomorrow is Thanksgiving, not Easter. (Smiling)

Wes: Oh, yeah, Thanksgiving. Are we still having turkey?


Hope we could make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">