Thursday, November 18, 2010

You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch!

Not too long ago, I posted about my little ones calling me a mean mommy in My Children Think I'm Mean. I love it! LOL

But, I want to remind everyone that I am certainly not the only meanie around...this holiday season, someone else will be up to his shenanigans again, stealing stockings and shoving trees up the chimney. Don't you just love the holiday movies from when we were little?



I had to add to this post, because it tickled me so much. I showed Dylan and Dakoda the Mr. Grinch song video right here on Mommy Rantings, and they both think that Mr. Grinch is (in Dyaln's words): "werry, werry mean for taking those kid's - what are those called ag-in? Oh, yeah...candy canes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">