Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Are Your Kid's New Year Resolutions?

What Is Your New Year Resolution?


It didn't really cross my mind until today, as I was reading through other people's blogs (call it "catching up" after being consumed in so many other things) and bumped into a whole bunch of New Year Resolutions that everyone is making...or thinking of making in their blog posts. :)

I haven't made a New Year Resolution this year.

I can't believe I forgot.



It's that time of year that we all think about starting over - like being handed a new chance at life. I guess I need to hurry up and figure out what I'm going to accomplish this year...I have about 48 hours until the ball drops to get this straight.

And then I thought, You know, I should ask my kids what their New Year Resolutions are.



On New Year's Eve, we'll watch Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest, as usual. The kids will pass out along the way through the evening hours. (I bet the oldest two will make it to midnight, no problem this year.)



Why not have a family fun round of resolutions? (Not that they last very long...but that's another blog post.) Look, I don't know about you, but I'm not going to pay a babysitter armloads of money to watch my kids this year so that I can go out...so, we're going to make the best of New Year's Eve as a family. We'll get some yummy New Year's Eve snacks together, watch the craziness happening in New York City...

 

And come up with some hopeful resolutions together.


Doesn't that sound like fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">