Saturday, December 17, 2011

Everyone Loves a Deal! Discount Eyeglasses

As a mom of seven, I'm always trying to find good deals on the things that we need. With two children who wear eyeglasses and one who apparently has a knack for breaking hers, finding cheap eyeglasses is vital. About 6 months ago, I discovered that ordering online eyeglasses is the trick to getting the best bang for my buck.


Prescription glasses, let me tell you, are unbelievably ridiculous priced in the little outlets I've been to, and especially high priced at the optometrist's office. I think I had a quote of over $200 per pair the last time we thought about ordering from there. That's when I decided that it was time to start investigating the opportunities that were on the Internet.

Cheap prescription sunglasses can even be found on the Internet - did you know that? I saw a ton of really cute ones! But, the best part of all of this is the inexpensive glasses. You're not going to pay top dollar - and you'll still get top dollar lenses and frames.

Discount glasses made it a whole lot easier for me to replace my daughter's broken ones. If you're looking to save money on your prescription glasses, you really should check out GlobalEyeglasses.com. They have sections that are set up by price, from $6.95 on up to $48.95. They also have a ton of adorable, fashionable or handsome glasses, depending on your taste.

If you have trouble, they have an area to help find the right size...and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed, so if anything about the glasses doesn't work for you (or your children), you can send them back...and, if you don't like dealing with customer service reps on the phone, they even have a self-service way of returning your glasses on the Internet.  

Right now, they're running a 40% off holiday sale and...

Keep an eye out for a 15% discount on the already great prices at GlobalEyeglasses.com!


alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">