Saturday, December 11, 2010

Macy's Letters to Santa

I saw a commercial the other day that reminded me to get these kids working on their letters to Santa this year...and bring them to the mall...

Macy's is prepared to donate up to $1,000,000 to the Make A Wish Foundation with the help of all of the children across the country. All you have to do is sit down and help your children write a letter to Santa, address the letter to Santa at the North Pole and bring it to any Macy's (they know exactly where to deliver the letters for your kids). They all have mailboxes that will ensure delivery of those precious letters to Santa -
and for each letter that a child writes and deposits in one of the designated mailboxes, Macy's will donate $1 to the Make A Wish Foundation.

Isn't it worth the time it takes to help your child write a letter and bring it to the mall? Let's help Macy's donate that million dollars this year! Start writing those letters!

Dear Santa,


For Christmas, I would like to help Macy's fulfill the wishes of a child this year...

UPDATE: I was asked a good question...and I believe I have an answer...

Question: Do I actually have to put a stamp on the letter to Santa? 

Answer: Well, of course, silly! How else do you think Macy's will be able to get the letter to Santa?

2 comments:

  1. Added you to the blog roll, would be awesome if you could add my button as well!
    RealMomReviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">