Monday, December 6, 2010

Sleep and Prayer

I actually got a really good night of sleep last night, which is good and bad because I planned to get some things accomplished after the kids went to bed. LOL No such luck!

Regardless, I got a great night of sleep, which rarely happens, so I am grateful on this Monday morning. I'm grateful for new friends and old friends and the blessings that God has brought me. And, speaking of blessings, we went to an awesome church yesterday with an unbelievable children's program, so I feel blessed about that, too.

I feel confident that it's true: God does put people in your path - this time it was my neighbor, who invited me to the church that she attends. We are new to the neighborhood and the area, so it's nice to find a church so quickly that we really like!

I will be posting up more review/giveaways all this week! So, don't forget to come back and show some love by entering! Spread the word...it's the giving season, people!


Thank you all so much for being loyal...you know who you are! Happy Monday...stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I love to hear how God works! We are missionaries and God always sends blessings in unexpected places. Hope you find a great church!!
    As for sleeping - Sophie has started waking up in the middle of the night again so sleep is rare for me - lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the not sleeping so well....my lack of sleep is not due to children though, I am past that. It's due to surgery and medication I had 2 years ago ;( I am just waiting for my normal sleep pattern to return!

    Love your blog, I will be back!

    newest follower from Tuesday's hop
    come on over to my place
    http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will follow us back at Just Married with Coupons! Also, come join our Global Blog Hop too, "Where in the world are Wednesday" is open now for six days 12/14! Have a great day and hope to see you there! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">