Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winner Post - Reader's Digest Disney Tangled Books!

I have two things to say this morning:

1) I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get that stinkin' widget on here that shows the answer that Random.org generates...so if any of my friends can give my a clue...I could use one! Thanks!

2) I'm so thankful for Random.org, because this would have been a hard decision to make on my own...everyone who entered this giveaway is awesome! I wish I could give a set of these books to all of you for your daughters, nieces, granddaughters...and whoever else would LOVE them! BUT...needless to say, there can only be one winner...thanks to all of you for coming back and tweeting every day. I know there will be some hearts broken today. For those of you with broken hearts: I'm so sorry!

So...the


number


that


Random.org chose was...


#11!



Erin Tellez said... 11
I have three little girly girls who would just loooove these!
Congratulations, Erin! Your little girly girls WILL love these books! Make sure you put them under the tree! I'll be emailing you today...you have 24 hours to respond before I pick a runner up.

Again, thanks everyone for participating! Come back and hit those other giveaways...Random.org will make the decision for every giveaway that I'm doing, so anyone can win!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much!! I know my girls are going to looooove these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">