Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Very Diva Birthday!

Okay, I promise I'm not going to cry...
It's officially my little Diva's birthday.
Okay, she's not my "little" Diva anymore...("Mooooooom!"...wipe the tears from the eyes)...she's my 10 year old Diva today. And, she's not even my oldest...This is my oldest...who is also 10. That is, until December 15th. Yes, exactly 2 weeks every year, these two are the same age...(and this year, it is 10!). Boy, am I starting to feel old! Shhhh! (Won't mention whose birthday is right around the corner...it's not mine!)

Back to the Birthday Girl...She's my arts and crafts child. The one that can make anything out of a piece of paper. She loves music and has a way of trying to weasel her way out of every bit of housework she is delegated. She's absolutely wonderful with her two littlest brothers and little kiddos in general. She's strong minded, and I love that about her, and yes, beyond being a Diva, she's definitely a Drama Queen.

As the only girl squished into a pack of 6 children, we have surrounded her with brothers who she will one day be glad she has to look out for her...(I promise, you'll be glad one day!)

Happy Birthday, my Diva, my Princess, and my Little Lady packaged all in one 10 year old! Ten years ago, your Dad and I had the opportunity (at 11:55 pm November 30, 2000) to choose whether to have a November baby or a December baby...so I held you in for a few more minutes to give birth to you at 12:00 a.m. on December 1, 2000. (Thank God for epidurals!)

I Love You, Veronica. Hoping you have a wonderful birthday (and birthday weekend) this year!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little Diva!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little girl! That's a sweet post! Hope the day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will pass on the wishes! I showed her the post this morning when she woke up, as I wrote it at about 1 AM! :) She glowed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM BEAUTIFUL BIRACIAL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your kids are so beautiful!! No wonder why you have 6 I would have 40 if they came out that pretty lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (late) Birthday to your little Diva. That's so neat that they let you "decide" when her birthday would be. Happy early birthday to you too. Oh, and the big brother too. Phew! Busy month for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">