Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CSN Stores: Review of My Recent Experience!

You might not be thinking about new swingsets, with snow falling all over the country, but CSN Stores will be ready for you this Spring, when you need to buy some outdoor accessories for your kids! They have over 200 online stores chock full of everything you could possibly need!

I recently had a shopping experience with CSNStores.com and was very impressed! Ordering was simple and shipping was fast! I ordered some bath tub toys...



These are awesome! They float in the water and somehow, with the way that the water and the foam blocks react, they stick together. The kids love them - and I love them, because when the bathtub wars occur, these blocks are soft enough to let the children toss and throw and nobody will get hurt.

And I also got a night light...


But, we couldn't, for the life of us, get the bottom off of the doggone nightlight! The screw was very tiny and only whittled away as we tried to get the battery compartment open. So, I requested an exchange online...and the item said it would ship in January (this was back about a week before Christmas!). But, it only took a few days to come - I was shocked! Their customer service is top-notch! They stand behind their products and will willingly send you a new item if you are not completely satisfied! Now, that is what I am talking about!

I'm excited to say that I will be ordering from them again this week! I'll definitely let you know what I get on my next CSNStores.com review!

ALSO...don't miss out later today, as another giveaway will be posted for the Valentine's 2 Weeks of Giveaways!

I did not receive monetary compensation for this post, but I will receive a gift card in order to write my next review. All opinions are expressly mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">