Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Exciting News and FYI!

www.mommyrantings.com

The old blogspot imnotnagging.blogspot.com will soon become www.mommyrantings.com! Yes, the domain name has already been purchased and, within 3 days (so the order said), when you decide to come back by to visit, you will want to try www.mommyrantings.com to see if it brings you here! A new design is also in the works, but for now, a brand new home on the web for Mommy Rantings is the exciting news of the day!

Don't worry! Nothing else should change - I've done the research for over a month now, and it seems like everything that was originally on the blog will be exactly the same. All of the "old posts" will still be there and all traffic from Google that finds the blog posts from the past will still make it to the new Mommy Rantings.

Thank you so much for your support! I'm so excited! A new place for the new year...and so many exciting endeavors are on the way! Without you, none of this is possible, so remember to keep coming back, sending me your ideas, and making Mommy Rantings the place to be for parents (and women) worldwide!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope to obtain my own domain for my blog http://beautybrite.blogspot.com
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, B! You are my mentor! :) I appreciate all your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks, Kelly!

    Thanks DisneyFan (check your email) and Andrea! You all rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">