Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blame It On The Fingers...

As the sixth in line, Dakoda (our little two year old "Kodi-Bear") has learned to play the "blame game" pretty early on in life. It's never surprising to hear him say, "No! Dilly-go did it!", referring deviously to Dylan, his 3 year old brother, whenever he wants to pass the blame for something naughty that he has done.

Today, however, he found a new scapegoat for his actions...

As he was pulling the stuffing out of a favorite, tattering blanket in my room, he looked at me before I could say anything and said, "No! Wingers did it!"



1 comment:

  1. Oh that's HILARIOUS. I love it!

    My little brother used to have an imaginary friend who always was to blame for everything. That was a riot too, and I'm sure he felt it was very handy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

alt="YOUR TEXT HERE"rel="Facebook image"src="IMAGE URL HERE"style="display:none;">